Dr. Sherilyn Foltz-Cook is an approved Civil Surgeon and offers the completion of Form I-693 which reports results of a medical examination to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).
Completion of Form I-693 is a two-step process.
- Meet with qualified and trained staff to order all necessary tests and to review vaccinations.
- Meet with the Civil Surgeon for a physical examination, review of test results, and completion of appropriate signatures.
You will receive a sealed envelope with the original Form I-693. You will also be given copies of the form, along with test results and record of vaccine administration.
Please note, you have 60 days to file the completed Form I-693 with USCIS.
BRING THE FOLLOWING TO YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Two forms of government-issued ID (Driver’s license, passport, birth certificate...etc).
- If you had a name change, please bring documentation to show evidence of a name change, I.e., marriage license.
- Record of all vaccinations.
If the applicant does NOT speak English, an interpreter must be present for both appointments. The designated interpreter must also provide a form of ID.