Dr. Lawrence Foltz and Dr. Sherilyn Foltz-Cook are both Senior Aviation Medical Examiners (AME) for the FAA and offer exams for Class 1, 2, and 3 medical certificates.
- Valid for 6 months if the airman is age 40 or over on or before the date of examination.
- Valid for 12 months if airmanhas not reached age 40 on or before the date of examination.
- Valid for 12 months
- 24 months if the airman is age 40 or over on or before the date of examination.
- 60 months if the airman has not reached age 40 on or before the date of examination.
HOW TO APPLY FOR A MEDICAL CERTIFICATE
WHAT TO BRING TO THE APPOINTMENT
- Two forms of ID (we prefer a driver’s license and last medical certificate)
- Confirmation number
Call the office if you have a new diagnosis, surgery, or started a new medication.
If you need to look up FAA guidelines regarding a medical diagnosis, medication, visual acuity standards, or any other medically related information, complete the following steps:
- Search ‘FAA AME guide PDF’ in your search engine tool
- Ctrl + F to display the search window pane
- Search for any word and use the scroll options to navigate through the PDF
FAA Contact Information
Northwest Mountain Regional Office
2200 S 216th St, Des Moines, WA 98198
Phone: (206) 231-4000
Fax: (206) 231-4005
Airmen Certification Branch
P.O. Box 25082
Oklahoma City, OK 73125-0082
Phone: (405) 954-4821
Fax: (405) 954-4300