Skip to content
Scroll to Top
- Board certified in Family Medicine with special interest in Functional, Aesthetic, and Preventive Medicine.
- Founded Cascade Aesthetics when she joined Cascade Family Medicine P.S. in July 2008.
- Majored in Nutrition and Spanish at Washington State University, Pullman, WA.
- Received her Doctor of Osteopathy (D.O.) medical degree from Midwestern University Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine in Glendale, AZ.
- Completed Internship and Residency at Family Medicine of Southwest Washington in Vancouver, WA.
- Senior Airman Medical Examiner (AME) for the FAA: Authorized to perform exams for Class I, II, III and Air Traffic Controllers (ATC).
- Civil Surgeon performing immigration physicals for United States Citizenship and Immigration Services
- Performs multiple cosmetic treatments including Botox, Dermal Fillers, Kybella, PRFM, Laser Treatments, Chemical Peels and in-office minor skin surgeries.
- Member of American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP), American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine(A4M), American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery, American Board of Laser Surgery
- Enjoys cooking, baking, hiking, backcountry camping. She volunteers at church and with her children’s school activities. She loves spending time with her husband and their 5 beautiful girls!