Skip to content
- Board certified in Family Medicine and a Fellow in the American Academy of Family Physicians (FAAFP).
- Founder of Cascade Family Medicine P.S. in 1988, practicing medicine now for over 25 years.
- Bachelor of Science degree from Brigham Young University in Provo, UT.
- Received his Doctor of Osteopathy (D.O.) medical degree from University of Health Science College of Osteopathic Medicine in Kansas City, KS
- Senior Airman Medical Examiner (AME) for the FAA: Authorized to perform exams for Class I, II, III and Air Traffic Controllers (ATC).
- US Army Reserves Medical Corp., retired Colonel; awarded the LEGION of MERIT MEDAL after 33 years of military service.
- Enjoys photography, gardening, hiking, backpacking, fishing, and just loves being outdoors. He has been married for over 40 years, has 3 children and adores all 15 of his grandchildren.